:: View topic - Choose which tree?
 Forum Index
Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile 
Choose which tree?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maoug

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Choose which tree? Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and after consulting the messages left that I find very interesting for the neophyte that I am, I decided to ask for your help. I have a garden of 110 m2 where there is already a maple 9 meters on the right side. Unfortunately in front and on the left side I have a terrible opposite with my neighbors (I like to rest, but privacy is far from there). I'm looking for an evergreen tree with umbrella-shaped crown that it is fruit or not, but having a young child I did not want noxious seeds can die for. I have an 8-meter terrace of where I want to plant and two common walls about 3 feet, so I have to also pay attention to what the roots do not go damaging the walls. I have good soil but I do not know at all if it is acidic or limestone (I live Marly la Ville). I really looked for the type of tree that could match my needs but I have trouble finding Thanks in advance for your help. Maoug:wink:
Planfor
Pépiniériste naisseur, près de Mont-de-Marsan (dép. Landes), depuis 1983 : jeunes plants dans des mottes forestières
REGIS59

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good evening I would recommend a small tree Prunus lusitanica or laurel of Portugal Has evergreen product in May of small flowers in clusters and can easily be cut into parasol if you wish.
maoug

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply Cool I must confess that a nurseryman I have also recommended, but I can not find a photo tree, shrub just, I do not see what he gives " ; tall "but thank you, you are the only one to have answered?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Choice of trees All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: