:: View topic - tree water-intensive
 Forum Index
Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile 
tree water-intensive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
geronimo33

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: tree water-intensive Reply with quote

Hello I would like to plant a tree that consumes a lot of water can you help me by giving me a list of water-intensive trees. Thanks in advance.
Planfor
Pépiniériste naisseur, près de Mont-de-Marsan (dép. Landes), depuis 1983 : jeunes plants dans des mottes forestières
REGIS59

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good evening All deciduous trees with high water consumption, the following trees are adapted to wetlands:Alnus, Betula nigra, Fraxinus, Liquidambar, Nysa, Platanus, Populus, Pterocarya, Salix, Quercus .....
leoia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello geronimo33, to advise you, should know why you need to plant a tree, and one that consumes a lot of water? Give us details of the planting site:soil type, local environment (buildings, etc.), exposure, ... Do you have sufficient space to grow it? What is the purpose in relation to water? soon, leoia.
hoorelbeke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Looking for information also. (Urgent) Reply with quote

Hello I am also looking for information on different varieties of trees that are known to be heavy drinkers. I have some problems in winter water and I are looking at first ecological and economic measures effective in my worries. I bought some time ago a house with a large field and a recently discovered Balastiere is located a few kilometers. I possess a 5000 m2 of land devoid of large abres and thought, in addition to catch basins in another part (wooded thereof) of my land, plant a row of weeping willows (3 or 4) away from home 15 m and between a 10ene meters. However fussy in different post I see that this type of tree uses only 40L per day. Is this correct? Are there other types of trees and large consumers who would not present the drawbacks of the roots of the willow. I remain at your disposal when needed information. Hoorelbeke@hotmail.com
Yjdo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say something stupid but can be a water pump shaft when there are leaves in the spring summer fall, it does not pump anything in the winter so if we hope to have a dry field with willows in the summer to do more water in winter, will have to mutate sponges ... I think it's more the soil posing a pb, clay clay clay
hoorelbeke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, not sand sand sand lined with a layer fréatique, a few kilometers Balastiere has a basement and buried: (Well okay thank you again for the info.
leoia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello all, thinking back to your respective issues, there is a tree that seems to me appropriate to the situation. Alder (glutinous, white-mountain-, land-poor cordata and sometimes-dry or other spp.) Which is a good soil regenerator. why not try it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Choice of trees All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: