:: View topic - populus simonii
 Forum Index
Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile 
populus simonii

View previous topic :: View next topic  
babson

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: populus simonii Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and I need your lights! I just ordered three poplars "simonii" to plant in the garden triangle in order to forget the sight of a high tension line tower near my land. Can anyone give me the difference between a poplar and poplar simonii of italy? Y was he a big difference? I made the right choice? And what is the height of my three adult trees? And one last question for the road:How far between subjects does it meet? Note that I'm surrounded by fields and no neighbors. Thank you in advance for your answers!
Planfor
Pépiniériste naisseur, près de Mont-de-Marsan (dép. Landes), depuis 1983 : jeunes plants dans des mottes forestières
REGIS59

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good evening Poplar simoni comes from China, it has to adulthood with a crown of 6 to 10 m wide height 15 meters. the Italian poplar has a narrow crown 3 to 5 m and a maximum height of 30 meters, very common tree around sports fields not really adapted to the landscape of our countryside. You did, I think the right choice
babson

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for your response, it is true that this variety is not well represented on the net, there is always talk of poplar from Italy .... Thanks to you I know a little more (my purchase, I did it in a horticultural college that was an open door but the students had not properly reviewed their progress on poplars ......Very Happy )
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Choice of trees All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: