:: View topic - The Garden of Bénard, in Normandy.
 Forum Index
Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile 
The Garden of Bénard, in Normandy.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
salpiglossis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: The Garden of Bénard, in Normandy. Reply with quote

You know what, and Benard well, that's us. To be honest, in fact, the history of our garden, I tell it for several years already, from day to day, on my various blogs. But for several weeks, I tell it again "in good standing" on my website. Let me ask you a few excerpts, like this, "bulk". The garden, Mesnil Panneville. We had already arrived. It was there that really our wildest dreams, for the garden, have finally been realized. You should know in fact that you look closer, it's the most exciting period that is .... Pleased to finally have our "final garden", was completely overwhelming ..... However, we suffered at the time, not having yet vertical structures, the garden .... You know what it is we are very excited at this stage of gardening there. I recall at that time, having gone to visit Lemonnier, Beaumont herring. Martine, had been extremely attentive to our sensations, and gave us some great advice:"Do not neglect especially the use of annuals, early years. You will then easily colored masses, which will allow you to expect the volume of trees you have planted ..... ". When you see the turn has taken his garden (it is now one of the most beautiful gardens in Normandy) over the years, I find now that we were lucky, it looks like that on our case .... We started by planting the garden of vertical structures, namely, the few trees, which in the words of books, would be later, ie now the trees "venerable". So, we planted the first year, a red oak, a tulip tree, a sweetgum, a prunus "Kanzan", among others. (Actually, about this, I must tell you. When I was in high school, in Rouen, we had an entire row, this prunus. And every spring, I thought, 'what it' is ugly, it's "so flowery" it looks like a big degoulinage whipped cream hot pink. "Then came to the Auzouville Esneval, Etinene Old st, ie, our first garden to us, the précédants proprios had planted a young, in the courtyard. And I remember I walked below, to the tune of flowers, and it was a delight .... Yet I have no japanese origins, eh ..
Planfor
Pépiniériste naisseur, près de Mont-de-Marsan (dép. Landes), depuis 1983 : jeunes plants dans des mottes forestières
Henryk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for this story so picturesque.
salpiglossis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing. Now it's over, because I'm getting divorced, so we have to separate us from our garden, in order to sell as building land. But do not be sad. The gardens are like love stories, the death of some life-giving to others. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tell Your Garden All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: