:: View topic - Which tree to plant near a wall
 Forum Index
Forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile 
Which tree to plant near a wall

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Which tree to plant near a wall Reply with quote

Hello, I live in a subdivision in the Deux-Sevres built on a nearly impermeable floor (it takes about 15 days so that rainwater is completely drunk). The earth is like clay. I would therefore like to plant trees 1m-1m50 my walls closing and I do not know which to choose. I read on sites that need root trees "swivel" that develop in depth (like ash supposedly) but the choice is not very extensive. Would you have other suggestions please know that I want ornamental trees (I prefer the pines, olive trees, palm trees ...)? Thank you
Jardin du pic vert
plus de 6.000 plantes, arbres, arbustes         
Yjdo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello at first, I hesitate between rice and mangrove ... :lol : :lol :Laughing More seriously what region you live? have you done a soil test or you have an idea of ??its exact composition and its basement? ? this is useful advice for tree planting intended to remain long known up
bol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see no reason why you ask me clarify that I have already given?
leoia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: a regulation not to crash! Reply with quote

hello bowl, plant for not crashing. it seems confusing to have to give a second time answers already given. But in terms of tree it is best not to be pressed in his choice. Sometimes it avoids having trouble with its future neighbors. On Abors, tell us why you want to plant trees within five feet of your boundary wall? view vis--vis etc.? Are you past the town hall to see what the regulations for plantations on the property line. There's one there for your subdivision? For the record, it generally applies the following rule: everything that is within two meters of the dividing line must be less than two meters high. In your case, and if the regulation applies, (what nice neighbors strive constantly to remind us) there is much choice. Then, a tree usually grows always too close, on the one hand, your fence, the other a cottage garden, swing, or the neighbor's house. This is always what is said before a branch or complete the subject better not attack throughout the neighborhood in a good wind, preferably with no one below. Finally, it is always useful to have a look at the local nursery (admittedly biodiversity of professional case that concerns us is dwindling) that may him, offer plants adapted to these circumstances, even exotic. Therefore, the proposed Yjdo rice (which I welcome) on the property line is far from meaningless, I also like the exotic side of the mangrove, vacation home ... a nice bowl of air to say the rice ... (We love the humor on this forum). Book so beautiful trees for the interior of your plots and shrubs always easier to cut to the limits with your separation wall. If you have the money, nothing prevents you to change the nature of your soil to accommodate your preferred choice. (The planting pits with substat ADEQUA and drainage ...) You're lucky to have a wall that is an excellent support for a diverse vegetation. (Trellis, climbing ...) The advisers are not paying and laugh a little never hurt anyone. good planting.
spider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rule of 2 meters high within 2 meters of the distance separating is a national rule. It may be more restrictive alone, mostly in the settlement of a subdivision, but not more permissive. Note only the application of the "thirty-year prescription!" This means that a neighbor can not require cutting down a tree over thirty years (if not hindered by age 30, he can stay!). He can ask that in this case to cut the branches directly above the limit, which unfortunately is unsightly, especially on a subject majestic and even dangerous because of the imbalance of the crown can cause the fall of the tree .
Yjdo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi re the true rule is that the planting distance between the boundaries of two properties is determined by existing local regulations (in 1804!) or by constant practice and by default a distance of two meters, if the tree exceeds 2 meters and half a meter before the two meters. This is the code CVIL There are thus exceptions, notably in Ile de France, or suburban development loin time pushed down a bit the iron law of two feet inquire at the town hall, it is stopped by City generally, or specific planning regulations for subdivisions. to explain: the earth is like clay, but yes this is? How thick of it and it did below? I know a very beautiful tree resistant to this type of sealed soil but becomes very large: the bald cypress I'd advise against it in a subdivision and why not the birch, as plant pionnere look around you what grows naturally, and effectively guys went to the local nurseries, ca should give ideas cordially
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Choice of trees All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: